Hi guys, why my roblox load so freaking slow whenever I use wifi, but when I use my phone data, it's all good. ?

Roblox will take forever on the loading screen. Even sometimes they say "error" "connection lost". My wifi connection is excellent, I don't have any trouble to load the other things like IG youtube whatsapp etc. Is the server down or something? It also happens when I'm using the roblox website. But when I click the other websites it's fine. Fast internet, no problem at all. Oh btw I'm using my Phone, Redmi Note 8. I have no issues before this. Thank you guys, I hope someone can explain it to me.

Put simply, your wifi sucks

Maybe Roblox uses up a lot of like.. data/internet things and your phone data is more strong than your wifi..

I do t know sorry I am not very good with electronic things 

• firstname5 months agoReport

I am saying Roblox could just be worse for it like it’s a multiplayer game right with hundreds of maps & stuff idk that could affect it worse maybe

Try reinstalling Roblox.

• I did, but it's useless. It is still the same :(