Pregnancy and nightmares ?

This dream was weird and scary for me. I normally never dream but when I do it feels to real and is always scary... I’m 25 weeks 

So I’m with my husband in this woodsy area with a bunch of woman in their bra and underwear and men in their boxers. An evil witch runs this town with her 2 sons that are like juggalos or something. Long story short she makes everyone slowly lose their memories and they start to turn gay. Except me I’m normal and wearing clothes. My husband however keeps turning gay in this dream and I find him and snap him out of it. Well we try to find a way to escape and the 2 sons find us. They tie my husband up and then poor mouthwash on me then they hand me some kind of clear chemical with black in it and I tell them I can’t drink this because I am pregnant and they force some then they bring us back where everyone else is and they are all chanting then I watch a woman cut open her stomach because the witch is making her. Then she hands me the knife and I start crying to my husband saying no they want me to cut my baby out...

Also she put a curse on me where I couldn’t relieve myself when I had to pee so it would feel like I had to pee so much worse each time I actually did. I woke up scared and I did need to pee BAD!!

I always have dreams of forced abortion or me being murderered. I never actually end up dying or losing the baby in my dreams. And I’m not really worried because I’m healthy and I have 2 healthy kids already so idk what’s going on...

"I always have dreams of forced abortion."  I think the answer is right in front of you.  Your subconscious mind wove an intricate story around this theme.  "Snap out of it," yourself!  When a woman is pregnant she is always on the lookout for anything which would endanger her unborn child.  You do this in your dreams as you probably do in real Life.  Just be prepared to walk through another pregnancy, and to awake a bit amused at what your sleeping mind dreams up.  Hope you have a healthy and beautiful little child.    

maybe your hormones are acting up and making you have nightmares

• enn

What you really feel is HELPLESS. These are all situations that are out of your control. I suspect that despite being in control as a parent, your fears of losing control are coming out in such a dream. Each instance you identify indicates something you cannot control, which are people's choices or behaviors. You cannot control the witch. I suspect you have some female in your life who manipulates other people including your husband, such as a mother-in-law? And because this person is more manipulative than you, you fear the people around her will make choices only based on her influence and to your loss. You are also having problems with trusting your husband to make the "right" choice between you or his mother when she wields her influence or manipulates him, and you fear this to the point of you being afraid he will sacrifice you and your children together for her sake. You might want to talk to your husband about your fear that his choices will favor his mother or this woman of influence over his family and family responsibilities to a point where he sacrifices you and your children for her. If this is, indeed, the case, do explain to him that his responsibility is now first the family in front of him. He can still love his mother like a good son, but he needs to make sure his responsibilities to his wife and children are met before he turns around to help his mother. You and he need to establish better boundaries concerning her influence over his choices concerning you and the kids. Talk this out and work out a team solution, because it is not always "her" vs "you", but wish to be equal to decision-making in this relationship. Good luck.

It's in foods you're eating, and in content you see in media and movies.

There's a lot to say about this but no one wants to hear it.

Take a look at the state of the world. Everyone is having these same dreams right now.

The world is created, and through seeking for truth to existence, you can see how and why.

Believe it or not, it is.

Pray, drink filtered water, remove anything negative from your mind, your eyes, your ears, shun it.

There is only light or there is darkness. What else is there?