Is it dangerous to listen to a song multiple times in a row?

I believe it is because I've did multiple times with various songs in the past and it kinda ****** up my mind.

I don’t think dangerous but it isn’t good

I have ruined a lot of my favourite songs from listening to them too much.

Sometimes it can be bad in the way that you look too deep into it and it controls like your mindset for the day

Depends. When I am first introduced to a song that sounds really catchy, I will most definitely play that song on repeat for an hour or so. There may come a point where I listen and may be like “Wait...” and then find a mistake that makes me ruin the song. It also makes me get tired of it quicker in the long run, but I can use this time to find other songs and then put on a great playlist. Go check out “Everything’s Right” by Matt Wertz. Beautiful song.

• Sandy

must not have been good music. I played Let's Face the Music and Dance by Nat King Cole until I learned the lyrics by heart. it's the intro to that Amazon Prime commercial. I'd forgotten how beautiful and smooth Cole's voice was. thanks Amazon for reminding me!