promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I want to pizza for breakfast - Why is it that pizza places don't open early?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favourite answer

Since when is "pizza" a verb? And how does one "pizza"?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 months ago

Pizza is usually served around 11 am. You can buy pizza and eat it for breakfast the next dayvor you can buy frozen pizza. You can even make your own too.

• denise
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

You could 'buy' a ready pizza base and add chopped bacon or Canadian ham,  chopped tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, bake till nearly ready, then crack an egg on the middle 5 minutes before finishing the baking.

'Breakfast Pizza'!

• 3 months ago

pizza places needs time to warm up their ovens and set everything for the day. you need time to get out of bed for work, you cant just show up to work in pajamas, half asleep, and bad breath, NO! you need time to get ready, just like everyone and everywhere else

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

fast food never good so dont used early

• patty
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

cause even fast food places have morals

• 3 months ago

I wish pizza places would open earlier. I eat leftover pizza for breakfast sometimes. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Because not enough people want to order pizza for breakfast to make it profitable to be open during those hours.

Keep a frozen pizza in your freezer and you can have it anytime you like.

• 3 months ago

because more people want pizza late rather than early so it is more cost effective to have employees work late than have some come in early. (employees are there making dough they just don't start the ovens early. 

There are places where you can get breakfast pizza several places in Las Vegas have breakfast pizza. Why not make your own, dough is easy to make and keep in the refrigerator.  Then just make your crust and top with whatever you want. 

A bagel might be easier if you like the bagel pizzas. Or you could use English Muffins. (that are not English nor Muffins)

• Carson
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Several people on

My 600 Pound Life

have the same question.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.