Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What do you think about the Connecticut girls who are suing over males participating in and winning girl’s athletic competitions?

They argue letting persons of the male sex participate in female sports violates title IX protections for females in sports.

What do you think?

Transgender women have a physical advantage. It's an unfair competition.

• tomster651 month agoReport

trans can transition to less muscle mass like a normal female. but these guys are only identifying as women. they got all the men stuff still there. hulk hogan can claim being a trans women and will kick everyone's *** in his day. is that how its going to work now?

i hope those girls win and make those boys [they lack the courage to be men] go back to their own locker room and get beat down by real men.  they are losers in their games and in their lives. but the real criminals is the idiots in the system that allowed them to play on the girls list.  those people are the ones that should be sued, fired and jailed. 

Let me throw you another curve ball. As technology makes it possible, people will be able to determine their gender or even become non-binary or some other yet-unnamed-gender. It then raises the question, why will athletics (and other things) be divided by "gender"? That will raise yet another question: when is using bio-technology making a correction of a limitation and when will it be an enhancement? What role will that play if the correction/enhancement was initiated prior to participation in athletics? 

Perhaps, self-aware AI has the answer. 

I think it is funny!

I think that what's good for the goose should be good for the gander too.

• Zhu

The sort of trivia rich people can afford to worry about. 

WHAT'S FAIR IS FAIR... DIDN'T the females start it years ago when,

THEY started wanting in ALL BOYS SCHOOLS, 

ON BOYS SPORTS teams,

IN the BOYSCOUTS, and everything else which were for BOYS and MALES.. They wanted into every MANS CLUB,

EVEN the female reporters DEMANDED to be ALLOWED INTO MALE LOCKER rooms at NFL Games, Football Games ETC... 

NOW They are CRYING because EQUAL RIGHTS is BECOMING WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR.. EQUALITY...

• Cheryl2 months agoReport

That was what women had to threatened in order to get there own girl scouts, all girls school (read education), women's, girls sports, jobs as female reporters, etc. Next, we're going to get the right to vote! Just you wait and see!

Good for them.  This nonsense has gone too far.  

I personally don’t care what someone identifies as, but males saying they identify as females so they can play and win at female sports, does not make them female.   

If I say I identify as female, it doesn’t get me out of selective service registration, it doesn’t give me access to women owned business advantages, etc., so it shouldn’t allow me to participate in female sports either.    

• NiJo

Well said. And a very sound legal argument. 

• Ryde0n

If Trannies want to compete in sports they should start their own Tranny leagues . 

I think we are beginning to see what happens when people in government decide that its role is to define, dictate and distribute rights as driven by  fickle and ever-changing notions of "fairness" instead of serving the role the Founders intended:   to protect rights that are natural...

• retired old sarge

AND to KNOW that THE DEMOCRITS are for anything and everything that goes against main stream and against the teaching of religion.. Lets all VOTE DEMOCRIT this NOVEMBER and GIVE THE GOVERNMENT MORE POWER and MAKE IT BIGGER TO CONTROL US.