Native English speakers, could you please help me with these issues?

Is this sentence correct:

"I was considering accepting a job offer in China, but with this coronavírus BREAKUP, it is no longer a RECOMMENDED option."

Not breakup.

Use outbreak.

Not recommended.

Use safe or sensible.

A few more changes would improve the flow of the sentence and avoid the comma problem. For example:-

I considered accepting a job offer in China, but that is no longer recommended, because of the coronavirus outbreak.

Who tells you it's "no longer a RECOMMENDED option"? You start out with "I was considering", not "someone recommended". In short, there is no parallel between "considering" and "recommended", which throws your sentence out of balance.

I was considering accepting a job offer in China, but I'm no longer considering it due to the coronavirus outbreak.

I was considering accepting a job offer in China until the coronavirus outbreak began.

Either is better.

"I was considering accepting a job offer" could be reduced to "I was considering a job offer" and it would still sound perfectly natural and acceptable.

"I was considering accepting a job offer in China but with the (not "this) coronavírus OUTBREAK it is no longer a VIABLE option."

You could use almost any synonym for recommended or good.  It does not have to be viable. 

• Cogito

The expression is outbreak - not breakup.

And you're still adding too many commas.  You should NOT put commas around 'and' or 'but', or anywhere where they are not necessary.  No commas are needed in that sentence.

• David

Use 'breakout' instead of 'breakup' and then it should be OK.

The government from the top, down to the police is abusing their power via directed energy weapons, and EMF technology. Determining exactly who all the perpetrators are is impossible, but the Constitution is being violated. The Constitution was not written with this tech in mind.

• W.T. Door

Fueling your trolling with spam, eh?

• Ann

Breakout, not breakup.

• bluebellbkk

Actually, 'outbreak' would be better.