Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 2 months ago

I own a small business I hope to grow to a point I can sell it, but i messed up and prob will lose the money, will that look bad later on?

Basically, I sent invoices too late and the customer couldn’t pay it off and got extremely mad. The other customer went bankrupt and couldn’t pay the outstanding invoices either and I also sent them too late to them. I screwed up and it sucks, and I’m so afraid of looking bad. I’m too scared to get the customer to pay me I’d almost rather just walk away and wipe it from the books, but I’m worried that one day someone’s gonna say hey where are all the sales from xyz? And then get so mad at me. Is that a really bad look for potential investors down the line? Or does **** just happen and I swallowed the lost and now move on?

I had the biggest panic attack about it last night and I just want to feel okay about it

What matters is if you have learned from your experience how to do it right in the future.  If you can afford to stay in business, get better at it and make a profit, it won't matter that you screwed up at the beginning.  Think of these first losses as the price you paid for the education it gave you.  

• John

Sorry. I wouldn't even talk to you. You are who you pretend to be so be careful who you pretend to be.

You have an unprofitable business. Nobody is going to invest or buy it.

• ella2 months agoReport

I mean it is profitable I just ****** up

Did not bother Trump, did it?

• ella2 months agoReport

Huh?

Yes it will look bad. But get better and you’ll be ok.

• ella2 months agoReport

How bad 😬 
      Thank you 🙏🏻