Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingOther - General Health Care · 2 months ago

I can feel a pulsating feeling in the back of my head?

I can feel this pulsating feeling at the back of my had (its similar to the feeling of a twitching eye) it comes and goes during the day but its proper annoying to the extent that I hit my own head. I have had this for about 5 days now. Does anyone know what I shoul do?

I would definitely go get it checked out at a hospital immediately. You could be at risk of a stroke. It could be blood clots that are travelling through your brain causing the temporary discomforts. I hope the best.

Any time its an issue with the head or brain, its always best to air on the side of caution! You really should go down to emerge and get it looked at, if its nothing then great you'll be sent home with a clean bill of health, if its something that needs to be addressed then you can fix it before it becomes fatal.