Sore on perineum ?

So I have this sore in between vagina and anus. Yesterday it was white but looked indented not sticking up like a pimple. Looked just like a canker sore. Today it’s very light pink, like layers of skin is missing. It burns if pee gets on it. I’ve been cleaning it with peroxide and going commando. 

Another thing is I’ve been with my husband for 5 years and he gets cold sores about 4 times a year his whole life. He’s been checked and they called it impetigo... well I’ve never had any issues like this before and I’m 25 weeks pregnant with our 3rd baby. 

The thing is when the cold sore starts you can’t really see it. Just looks like a red dot but he hates them so he’s always touching it to much.. 

not thinking about it he did oral on me, we usually don’t when he’s got one going on but for some reason it happened. I can’t find anything online that looks like it. 

All I know is it hurts to sit, walk, pee, wipe, water, soap, everything. It’s just a small spot so I don’t get it. There’s only one, no discharge, no smell. 

I don’t have dr appointment till Wednesday 

What you are describing is not impetigo. That's a herpes sore.  Cold sores are a type of herpes.   Impetigo is a crusty, slightly itchy infection that might burn a little, but is rarely painful.   Herpes sores form from a single blister. They burn, sting, and tingle and can be really painful.   The reason for the pain is that herpes infects sensory nerves, which causes a lot of pain.  The sore itself is only a small part  of the infected area.  You would be better off going to a urgent care doc today to get antiviral medication.  By Wed, it too late for medication to be of much use. 

I doubt your husband has impetigo off and on. That would be odd because it's a bacterial infection and adults usually don't get it often.

Maybe your husband could take an anti-viral when he feels a cold sore coming on? Doctors will prescribe them for people who have cold sores which recur often. And there are also topical salves which can be purchased at any drug store or in that department of target or walmart. They aren't cheap, but only a very small amount needs to be applied.

I hope your doctor figures out what's going on with you. Honestly, your husband's doctor either isn't too bright or likes to give his patients a line of BS, and is condescending.

• Lôn

We call it the 'now'....as in the song " I wonder who's kissing her now!"

Seriously, though...the only way to know for sure is by going to a doctor.

Impetigo is a contagious skin condition. You both need to go to the dermatologist and get treatment started, and also take measures to sterilize your home environment, particularly your bedding and your entire bathroom.

• Brian

Thank goodness for smart phones and their cameras.