Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

I'm worried my penis wont grow?

Im 16 years old, I have pretty much gone through most of puberty. 

My voice changed, facial hair, chest and pubic hair, I am 5 ft 8. My penis is 3.5 inches soft and about 4.3 inches hard.

My penis has been the same size since I first discovered boners when I was around 10 or 11. Do I still have time? Should I see a doctor? Does sleeping on my stomach or tight boxers affect my penis? Please I am very scared and this is affecting my confidence.

Honestly man, don't worry about it. I've had a great sex life with some guys whose penis wasn't the biggest but they had good technique and better hygiene. It is such a turn-on when someone smells good. Truly. One of the dudes I was with had the softest penis and he told me afterwards that he actually uses a penis health creme. I would try it. 

• Edna

You're only 16 years old, and you and your penis are still growing. When you're fully grown, your penis will probably be the same size in length as that of any other fully grown male (about 5-1/2 inches to a little over 6 inches). Don't worry about its size now.

• TedEx

There is a simple solution. You will need a strong dog, ( German Shep, Pit Bull) a short length of rope and a tennis ball. Tie one end of the rope to your penis the other end to the dog's tail. 

Now, throw the tennis ball and yell "go fetch:" Repeat as needed until you get the desired results

• sian

I wish boys with small dicks would stop worrying. Yes there are girls like me who want bigger ones but there are literally thousands (millions?) of girls who'll accept or even LIKE smaller ones.

• sian

No but she has a pretty good idea of size - I may not know exactly what an inch or a centimetre is without checking but I can tell whether a d--k is a decent size or not!!!

We are sorry your penis is not performing as you hoped it would.

the doctor can do nothing

its all in the genes

you get what your father got

blame him

At 16 there is still a bit of hope you could grow a bit more, however... you should probably just get used to being who you are with what you have.

Sleeping on your stomach and tight boxers wont stunt growth, but you should wear the correct size boxers for other reasons.

If you're over weight, shedding those excess pounds may reveal more of your true length which may be currently hidden, buried in the fat pad that surrounds the penis.

And remember, you also have hands, fingers, a mouth and a tongue to please your partners with as well as your penis... which can get the job done, especially if you know how to use it.

• Mark

A doctor may be able to give a second opinion, but unless there's *actually* something wrong, that can be fixed, medically speaking, there's nothing you can do about it. A very small percentage of guys are under the average. C'et la vie.

• patty

u may have taken after your dad. do u know his size

• Andy C

It's not the size of the boat. It's the skill of the skipper and the motion of the ocean.

Only your DNA determines the size of your penis, just as it does, your nose, ears and neck.

You have no control nor can you hinder aside from mutilation (NOT circumcision. Think John Wayne Bobbitt).

Girls don't care. Sex isn't for them how it is for you. The size they care about is in your sense of humor or the depth of your character.

Work on those if you want to impress the ladies. Show them your dingus and you might end up in jail.