Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 2 months ago

How to cure an STD at home?

Hey, I am a 21 year old female. I am really sorry if it ends up being long but Please take time to read it because I’m in a very dark place right now and I really need help.

7 months ago I had a miscarriage and the second the bleeding stopped my stupid *** decided it was okay to have sex with my partner and not give my body time to heal. Since then every time we have sex I start bleeding, I tried to see if it was just because of him by inserting my finger and that also made me bleed (I’m sorry for the gruesome details but I have to) either way, he went to jail 6 months ago and since then, I’ve been having yellow discharge, my cervix is killing me and crazy itching (at times not often at all) I have this feeling I caught an std. me and my partner haven’t slept with anyone but each other for 3 years so I’m not sure how but maybe due to my cervix still being open? I don’t know I might be making things up but anyways, the important part now...

I live in a country where if you get tested for an STD you get deported instantly and my parents don’t even know I am sexually active but that isn’t the problem here, DEPORTATION IS! my visa is due on March and they test for STD’s to renew it, can’t go to a doctor because if I am ever tested positive I will be reported no matter how treatable. Please please please someone help me I’m honestly on the verge of a mental breakdown and I don’t know what to do, traveling isn’t an option at all.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.