Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 2 months ago

Is it possible to get genital warts or genital herpes WITHOUT any kind of sexual or physical skin-to- skin contact with anyone?

I'm really concerned because I have this small red patch on my penile shaft that kind of looks like a rash. It has a small cluster of tiny dots on it. It looks and feels like tiny braille. It doesn't itch, burn, sting, bleed, or anything like that. It's been there for a while and doesn't seem to get better or worse. I have never done anything sexual or physically sexual in my life. I haven't douched anyone's genitals or anus either.

I've never came in contact with infected needles or blood either

• Herpes isn't passed through sharing needles or exchanging blood / body fluids. You're not likely to get genital herpes, with out having sex or receiving oral sex from a person that has herpes. Herpes looks more like a blister or open paper cut like sore. If it doesn't have similar symptoms to herpes, it's probably not herpes. Get it checked out by a doctor, let them know what you've told us so they won't suspect it's an std. It could be some in grown hairs. By the way the anus is part of the genitals

how could that be possible? No it's not