Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 5 months ago

Will I get caught going in to a casino that I’m already banned from?

I was banned from a large chain casino

for a very stupid reason that’s being appealed but it may take up to 6 months to process (I protected myself in self defense from a drunk patron on a night out at the club). I also work in that casinos nightclub as an outside contractor. When I was kicked out for the incident, I purposely didn’t tell them That I worked with them bc I knew I would probably be fired. When I go to the casino and check-in to a room with my license that they banned me with Or if I go to the club and they scan it, will they immediately know that I’m banned? I don’t plan on gambling at tables at all. The incident was reported by police and I have witnesses that clearly show I did nothing wrong But i can’t afford to wait to be reinstated bc I have to work immediately. I don’t really have a choice but to at least try, So what will probably happen if I go in and try using my license For a room and the club?

Also: 

1. Yes the casino did literally take all my information down and banned me (it wasn’t just a verbal ban)

2. Any extra suggestions accompanied with an answer to my actual questions would be much appreciated 

I got caught lmao

If you were a patron the first time, this should have no affect on your job unless you were working as an ambassador for the club at the time or just having a good night out. If you were not suspended, disciplined or sacked by your company, go to work as normal. IF they have issues then, you may have grounds to sue.

I am sure there are video cameras everywhere and you can ask (or with a lawyer demand) that they watch the tape, proving your innocence.

• Bob

All casinos use cameras and so yes they will catch you.

If they catch you the police will come to arrest you on the ground of criminal trespass. Then good luck on winning your appeal. Or winning the charge of criminal trespass you will prove the case against yourself! Instead go and claim unemployment! Present your case of self-defense to the unemployment people if your employer contests it! If you have witnesses and a police report you'll win your unemployment. Which will further strengthen your case if you have to sue!

Hopefully they use you as filler in the new parking lot they are pouring.

i think they'll know

You know, there are cameras

Yes and it's not worth it.