promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 2 months ago

Canadians: Are you saddened that Autumn is leaving the royal family via divorce from Her Majesty’s grandson Peter?

Autumn was the only person in the royal family who was born in the Canadian part of the royal family’s united kingdom. Now we are back to only British-born reigning over Canada and the rest of the kingdom. Are you saddened? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I'm sorry but I have no idea who that is. Not that I really care about the Royals in the first place.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Who?              

Is this a Kardashian thing?  Because I don't follow that stuff.

• 1 month ago

Who?                     

• 2 months ago

Autumn was only connected to the Royal Family via her marriage to Peter Phillips, Princess Anne's son.    She had no royal blood, nor was she titled because Peter had no official title as his mother refused her children the titles they could have had.

I'm always saddened when any marriage ends up in divorce.   But then this isn't unknown in the British Royal Family now is it!!

Canada is not part of the United Kingdom.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I don't think you know what you are talking about.  The Queen reigns over Canada, but, she is the only one who does.  Her family is just that, her family.  Politically, they have no relevance to Canada beyond her heir(s).  Autumn may have been Canadian, but then - so is the Queen.

Any divorce makes me sad, but, none of them more than any others in particular.

• ...Show all comments
    • Jeff H
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

The Queen is legally a Canadian Citizen as is every King or Queen since Canada gained it's own Royal Family (yes they are Canada's and, in fact, if the crown were to somehow pass to another family that family would not be the Canadian head of State).

• 2 months ago

I am saddened that such tripe is spammed here instead of into the Royalty section, where it would be at least tangentially ON topic.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.