anyone remember 'Oz Robbo' the Aussie who use to come on epl section MANY years ago ?

where are all the oldies gone ?

god bless them where they are , even if some have passed on lol

• August

No I don't but i found him for you

Oz RobboLv 79 years agoYou are right on the money - well done !!A fan is a supporter whether they have been a fan for five minutes, or for all of their life. After all, you have to start sometime.We choose to follow a particular team, and we stick with them, regardless of their position on the tableThat's what being a fan is all about.btw - What is Jay talking about ?? You can still be a fan and not go the matches.I've been a Manchester United fan all my life, I live in Australia and I have never been to England to see them play... I still count myself as a fan.I've been a Dallas Cowboys fan all my life, but I've never been to Texas to see them play.... I still count myself as a fan.I follow Borussia Monchengladbach in the Bundesliga in Germany, but I've never been to see them play either...nevertheless I still count myself as a fan of theirs (and they are in last place on the ladder)What about people with a disability who can't get to the games ? - are they rules out as 'legitimate' fans because they don't go to the games ?What a lot of rubbish, Jay !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Oz Robbo

I agree - Marcus Rashford, Herrera and David de Gea are my choice too ..

000