promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Had a dream about my ex boyfriend sneaking around with my sister. Idk why I haven't contacted him in about a year why dreams now?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • marty
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Dreaming about an ex-partner is an extremely common dream. It can be associated with possible emotional baggage in waking life.It could signify that your subconscious mind is worried that your current partner could turn out to also be an ex. Rarely does a dream about an ex mean you still have feelings for them, the ex, as well as your sister are symbols of something else.  Figure out the similarities between your ex and your sister to find what it could relate to in your waking life today.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

This dream isn't about your ex, but about your sister and your subconscious illustrating an example of how you feel your sister is untrustworthy and spiteful.

• 2 months ago

In your dream your sister is an image of yourself. You have dreamed of your boyfriend coming near by yourself. If you are alone it could symbolize your desire to find someone again.

In this dream the boyfriend is just a symbol of love, it doesn't mean you want to be with him again.

• LP7
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Might be recollection from this time last year.Cycle of the seasons

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Because our dreams bring out our fears/anxieties. That's why you had this dream.

Something you must have heard or saw probably reminded your conscious mind about the ex bf. It's just a dream concocted from your own brain. It didn't come from anywhere else.

My ex and i broke up a year+ ago. I dream about him once in a while. It's always something negative, because that's how dreams go.

take care.

• 2 months ago

No worries. They are reading the book of Mormon. Must be nice attending BYU.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.