getting an ankle tattoo on vacation?

so i have a problem lol i want to get my first ink done in seoul and i want to get a cherry blossom on my ankle, however, i won't be done my trip after as i'm hoping to get it on my last day in seoul before i got to busan and around taiwan (this is all in june btw). i have no experience with tattoos but i read up on people saying they couldn't walk for some days after getting the tattoo, do you guys have any advice? should i just not get the tattoo and crush that dream? how much pain is it actually?

i just really don't want to not be able to walk when i'm visiting a place you know? lol 

There was always a rock group saying suddenly we had to split cause there is an undercover message inbetween us

Do what you want but PLEASE research where you’re getting it done and the artists work. At the end of the day you get what you pay for.I personally wouldn’t get it done because it may ruin your further trip with a swollen or infected ankle.Why can’t you get it done where you live? Does it have to be there? 

• Casey

They can definitely leave your ankle pretty swollen for a day or two. How much depends on what spot exactly and how big. My first tattoo was about 6 inches tall and 3 inches wide on the outside of my leg from lower shin to upper ankle. (just above the ankle bone and along the tendon), it also had a LOT of coloring in involved. It swelled pretty bad and was really painful the next day. slightly better he following. 

My second was on the inside ankle slightly smaller but still a good size and didn't go as low. It still swelled but not as much. It was much easier to walk on. 

It's hard to say what it will be like for you. The size, location, details how much filling is involved all make a difference as well as the artist. Some artists are a bit more heavy-handed If its not going to be a huge tattoo you'll probably be fine.

Don't give-up on the dream - that sounds like a very tasteful, attractive tattoo.  I've never had one on the ankle (will some day) so ask at a shop - but you can guess that it would be like a burn or cut in the same area:  you probably wouldn't want it to be irritated by clothing/socks/shoes when it's brand new.  As far as pain of getting it done:  I understand it isn't bad at all - not a lot of nerve endings in the skin on your ankles.