Cpu problems?

If anyone could point me in a direction that would be awesome. I decided to upgrade my cpu because my old a6 processor was getting destroyed by plex transcoding. So I upgraded to an a8 6500 but it kept blue screening so I figured that cpu was trash. It will always happen intermittently, sometimes it will stay on for days other times it won't say on for more then a minute. I then proceeded to buy an a10 5800 as a replacement but I'm running into the same problem. I put the a6 back and everything worked fine. It says drivers are installed properly I don't know what to do if you could give me a direction to look into I'd appreciate it. 

Uvyv6c6c5cy ubibuvuvc5x

How old is your mobo? It might need a BIOS update to use newer (relatively speaking) APUs.  

Transcoding on nearly 9 year old CPU is an exercise in futility. These are bulldozer-based APU's that had s**t IPC to begin with. You'd be much better off saving a few hundered bucks and putting together a 2400G/3400G box rather than trying to find a worthwhile old APU (which doesn't exist). 

The memory controller on any modern system is integrated into the CPU. It's possible that the CPU isn't playing well with the memory. Otherwise it could be a BIOS issue or an issue with the operating system. It's not uncommon for the operating system to not play well with a new CPU and the only way to resolve this issue is to reformat.

Here are a few steps you can take.

-Clear the CMOS, aka..... reset the BIOS

-Update the BIOS-Reformat and reinstall Windows

-Try testing the system with a single stick of RAM, alternate sticks.

-Reinstall a fresh copy of Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool and a USB Thumbdrive.