To fully enjoy your computer, would you leave it on 24/7 charging or shutdown the power completely? Tell me the answer to my problem!?

• cmac'm

I shut it down daily, I think it gives the parts a little extra longevity.

Laptop batteries are better than they used to be, you don't have to let them discharge, you can keep the power attached all the time.

Your "problem" apparently is you don't know how to ask the right questions. I leave my computer on pretty much 24/7. How does knowing that possibly help you?

• Mark

I leave it plugged in, but shut down when I'm not using it.  (All unplugging it would do for me is to have the battery slowly run down.)

• JetDoc

Shut it down every couple of days. Some software updates need the computer to be powered down in order to restart with new programs installed.

I use an AC desktop D ustin.