How might society change if everyone changed the phrase ‘I can’t’ to ‘I can’t yet’? Why?

I can't shuts down possibilities. Wherein I can't yet allows for one to move aside obstacles in the mind and life and find the possibility of doing what they wish they could do in a matter of time. How would society change? I think there would be more innovations more business ideas coming to fruition. As I take this distinction to mind, I am left with a hope that one day I'll have enough money to properly invest in my work. Not I can't, but I can't yet. Go with that. :D

Perhaps it would evoke an expectation that the speaker will, at some point in the future, be able. 

Perhaps minds would be kept more open to possibilities rather than dismissing them without another thought.

Perhaps it would change nothing except what people say. 

• Mmm J

We'll have more procrastinators.

Yes. I'm thinking "why did this fool ask that question" as well.

it might change a lot