promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 4 months ago

When Michael Bloomberg buys the Democratic party nomination, will Bernard Sanders endorse him?

It seems to me that Bernard would be put in a in an awkward position. Michael is everything Bernard is against: money in politics, the rich buying their way through Democratic institutions, etc. Will Bernard throw out his principles to endorse Michael?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

It's pretty shocking that the democrats might go so far off track as to nominate a 78 yo white multi billionaire former Republican mayor of New York City. Is he someone the unions and millenials can support?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • lare
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

What Bernie does won't matter. A better question would be how will Bernie supporters react.

• 4 months ago

Depends. Last time Bernie's people demanded a private jet for Bernie to campaign for Hillary.

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Sanders is NOT against money in politics, as long as it's not HIS money! He's perfectly happy with spending OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

You mean Bloomberg is going to buy off Hillary Clinton? talk about a shift in power...

• 4 months ago

That will be interesting to see after he buys the nomination during the brokered convention.  When Sanders bends over to take it, how will the Bernie Bros explain away their millionaire leader's submission to corporatism?  They had no problem with him taking the Mansion on the Lake after Hillary screwed him over.

• 4 months ago

Bloomberg isn't everything Sanders is against.  Bloomberg and Sanders agree on more issues than Trump and Sanders.  If Bloomberg wins the Democratic nomination, Sanders will probably encourage his supporters to vote for Bloomberg as the lesser of two evils.

• PoBoy
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

ABT!

• 4 months ago

Remember that the Democratic nominee's opponent will be Donald Trump.  Everything is relative.  Any sincere, honest Democrat would endorse the Democratic nominee rather than sustain any divisiveness within the Democratic ranks that might in any way aid Trump.  

• ...Show all comments
    • PoBoy
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

No, Doc, my principles, my ethics and my religion prevent me from voting for the worst president ever, Trump.

• 4 months ago

in exchange for a Lakeside Mansion , Bernie will endorse anyone .

Maybe a nice condo in Maui ?

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

No, he will not.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.