Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

I dislike valentines day because I am single, no boyfriend, no husband. what about you?

• Kevin

same here brother. I am am an introverted loner and I am proud of it lol

• Pam

I'm married and still don't pay attention to Valentine's Day. It is a day for merchants to make money on flowers and candy. My husband and I treat it like any other day. Then the day after, we go buy a huge heart of chocolate candy for half price and enjoy the candy together for the next 2 weeks or so. Valentines Day is for the new couples who have something to prove but it is a pointless day so don't feel bad or lonely.

Ditto :( It sucks

I don’t like Valentine’s Day either, but I’m not bitter about it. I don’t have a boyfriend/husband either, but that was completely my own choice to be single. The only guy I live with is my brother and he’s single too.

Source(s): Choosing to be single was the best decision I’ve ever made...other then joining the dark side.

Its just another day.. TO many try to make a special day out of it to just SELL SOMETHING... ITS a suckers Day to go out and SPEND MONEY,,,

I'm single and I just find better things to do. 

• lj1

I'm single, so I care about as much about Valentine's Day as I do President's Day or National Doughnut Day. Well, that's not entirely true. I love getting a free doughnut on National Doughnut Day.

• retired old sarge

You mean there is a National DONUT DAY.... DAMNNNNNNNNNNN I didn't know that.. when is it..

I am a single male. I don't have a girlfriend, or wife.

• James

I'm in a happy committed relationship and I still hate Valentine's Day.

I've been happily married for 27 years and I couldn't give a flying eff about Valentine's Day.    My spouse and I do not need to be told when to do nice or romantic things for one another.

These stupid holidays exist for the sole purpose of selling crap people don't need and causing anxiety.

• BBG

Sit Ubu Sit.  Good dog.  Woof.    There is nothing special about buying someone roses on the day you're told to.   But if it works for the two of you, go for it.