Have you ever donared to charity ?

Mostly clothes, but also cash, appliances, 2 used cars, furniture, linens, and time. In New Orleans we see plenty collections for these items from hurricanes and flooding.

• Kurt

Yes. Numerous times.

Sure. And if you consider helping individuals, that too.

Lots of times in different ways and for various causes.

Yes many times, I even did a mime act 3 times as Freddie Mercury of Queen for the McMillion nurses who help people with cancer I was so proud to do it too. 

Yeah, my time, at the local food bank.

Probably you meant " donated".It is not a good practice to give publicity  to the donations  made to charities  as by giving  publicity you  want to show to the world that you are a good charitable person and your intention to support the cause is only secondary.

Yes I donate to my local animal shelter they help a lot of animals there and I feel they do a good job

• Dimple

Every year during christmas.. It's the only time of the year I donate anything.

Yes ! I doubt if it does any good though

Yes

...............