Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 2 months ago

Do tattoos generally heal better as someone gets more tattoos? ?

I just got my third tattoo, and it hardly hurts in comparison to my other pieces. My first was a chest piece, second one of was one that took up my forearm and this one I just got yesterday kinda going around my first tattoo on my chest. It’s

larger than the first chest piece. 

I’m using saniderm and it’s been under 24 hrs. The 2 tattoos previous were significantly more painful with healing, like I hardly moved the body part at all. But this one I’m able to lay on my side, and just really doesn’t hurt. All 3 are from different artists, so I’m curious if my body has become accustomed to the tattoo healing process or if this is due to the artist itself. Not complaining at all obviously, only somewhat worried that it’s due to him not going deep enough or something along those lines. Obviously the end result is all that really matters 

Pain factor, It depends on where you get the tat on your body. It also depends on how deep the tattooist goes in.

• Rosie

No, they heal at the same rate as everyone else.

That is what I was thinking is a possible explanation. The last artist might not have been as heavy-handed as the first one was.