promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Joseph asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Are you ashamed or proud of being a wwe fan?

if somebody asks you if you are a wwe fan would you gladly say yes or deny it and say no, for me i dont care i would say yes i am a wwe fan

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

of course i am proud to be no only a WWE fan but a fan of all pro wrestling.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm a WWE fan and proud and I don't give a **** if the StoryLines are scripted or not ( for those wondering I verified this past January 11 at New Years Revolution in Dayton Ohio that they actually hit each and stomp on the mat to make their blows sound louder than they really are ) and I don't give a **** what other people think about me watching Wrestling and I never will.

• 2 months ago

It’s called being a closeted wrestling fan

• 2 months ago

Not just WWE but all Wrestling that's in my viewing 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Rather it still be WWF or even WWWF but WWE forget about it.

• 2 months ago

Whats WWE... I guess I am not a fan as I have no idea what it is..

• 2 months ago

i love wwe.....so its depand my enjoyment issu

• 2 months ago

I tell people I watch. Why.not. it's just a tv show. 

• Candle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I've always worn my wrestling fandom on my sleeve.  I'll discuss it's nature with anyone who wants to ask why I'd be a fan or if I have an opinion on whatever random negative thing that comes from professional wrestling that hits the mainstream news.  It's sad that those are the only talking points usually, other than 'you know it's fake, right?' which ironically usually leads to a conversation where they feel like their intelligence is being insulted.  My least favorite conversation to have with non-fans begins and ends with 'yeah I used to be a fan back in the day'.  Okay.  We have nothing to talk about then because you're either a. a closet fan not willing to admit you still watch or b. haven't given wrestling a try in 20 years.

• Nancy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Neither. I'm not a WWE fan, so.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.