Joseph asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Are you ashamed or proud of being a wwe fan?

if somebody asks you if you are a wwe fan would you gladly say yes or deny it and say no, for me i dont care i would say yes i am a wwe fan

of course i am proud to be no only a WWE fan but a fan of all pro wrestling.

I'm a WWE fan and proud and I don't give a **** if the StoryLines are scripted or not ( for those wondering I verified this past January 11 at New Years Revolution in Dayton Ohio that they actually hit each and stomp on the mat to make their blows sound louder than they really are ) and I don't give a **** what other people think about me watching Wrestling and I never will.

It’s called being a closeted wrestling fan

Not just WWE but all Wrestling that's in my viewing 

Rather it still be WWF or even WWWF but WWE forget about it.

Whats WWE... I guess I am not a fan as I have no idea what it is..

i love wwe.....so its depand my enjoyment issu

I tell people I watch. Why.not. it's just a tv show. 

• Candle

I've always worn my wrestling fandom on my sleeve.  I'll discuss it's nature with anyone who wants to ask why I'd be a fan or if I have an opinion on whatever random negative thing that comes from professional wrestling that hits the mainstream news.  It's sad that those are the only talking points usually, other than 'you know it's fake, right?' which ironically usually leads to a conversation where they feel like their intelligence is being insulted.  My least favorite conversation to have with non-fans begins and ends with 'yeah I used to be a fan back in the day'.  Okay.  We have nothing to talk about then because you're either a. a closet fan not willing to admit you still watch or b. haven't given wrestling a try in 20 years.

• Nancy

Neither. I'm not a WWE fan, so.