Are you supposed to print labels to return items?

I have never ever returned an item in my life and I only have two days to return something to get my refund. It’s asking to add in the rma that the company emailed me which I have in my email and to send it to the address? Are you supposed to print both of these things? This sounds dumb but if so will the barcodes be scannable on paper since it came out of a printer lol. Like do I just use a normal printer or is there a different printer separately for labels or? I’m so confused please help😫

The RMA/return email should tell you what you need to print. Typically, you print the return label and maybe a packing slip that indicates what you're returning. And yes, the barcodes will be fine. Once you get the label taped onto the package, you take it to the appropriate shipping facility (USPS, Fedex, UPS, etc) and hand it to them and they will handle the rest. That's pretty much it. Honestly you're stressing so much about this.

• alan2 months agoReport

Thanks for being polite 

If necessary, use ordinary paper and scissors, and cover the addresses with clear packaging tape.

If you get a large roll, be sure to get one with a dispenser.

https://mobileimages.lowes.com//product/converted/...

• Lv 7

you have to folow whatever rules they give you to get a refund.

i would print the email if. othing else. no need for special printer. be sure you do everything EXACTLY as they say.

and if you only have 2 days to ship, you'd better overnight it. unless they live close by, it will take 3-5 days otherwise.

• George

I'd just write the address by hand, how would they know you haven't got a printer? Just write address by hand, stuff them!