Can I eat insulation?

I have this infatuation with insulation and it’s texture is just so mesmerizing to me. I have always wanted to stuff myself full with insulation, and this relentless desire to do so prompts me to ask this question. I have been told by some close friends that it is not edible but it’s just so appealing and I want to make sure. The very mention of insulation makes my mouth water. Serious answers only please.

• Mr. L.

I always thought it looked like cotton candy when I was a very young child. Don’t Eat It!

You suffer from Pica, a known real life eating disorder. A number of mental issues or mineral deficiencies are responsible for Pica. Pica is a condition where people eat non food items.

Please get help. Insulation is not digestible and will cause you much pain and intestinal discomfort, nevermind the enormous medical bills.

Please get the help you need.

• glcang

It says right there on the package ‘Do Not Ingest”. However, spray foam on the other hand is very tasty. Shake it well and apply to pizza, hot dogs and French Fries. For more fun spray it down your throat!

• sissy

Serious answers only,,,how about serious questions only..

• I agree with Zany, perhaps you should indulge in some cotton candy to appease your taste pallet

If you want fiberglass to tear up your esophagus, stomach, intestines and poop-chute, by all means go for it. It'd take years to evacuate.

no! very dangerous.

I am fairly sure you are capable of eating insulation. Many teens have proven they are capable of eating Tide Pods. Neither is healthy.

• Edwena

Pink insulation with a Tidepod sauce makes a wonderful salad.

You can, but the results won't be pleasant. I hope you have really good medical insurance.

• Rick B

You should never touch fiberglass insulation, much less eat it. What a horrible idea.

• Moloch

No

It's fiberglass and will hurt you

Buy some cotton candy