Should I keep hiding my tattoos from my parents? ?

I’m 20 and the first tattoo I got was flowers dedicated to my grandparents who passed. When I told them they went completely off the rails so much so I thought I wasn’t going to come home for the holidays. 

Despite their reaction, about 6/7 months ago I got two more tattoos (both on my ankles). They’ve been quite easy to hide due to the cold weather but I’m scared they’re going to accidentally see them when I wear dresses etc. 

I don’t know if it’s better for me to tell them while I’m away in uni or face the wrath of them in person... or if I should even tell them at all

Someone pls help 

• LM440

All parents and most situations are different.  My parents were supportive of my tattoos.  But I would have gotten tattoos if they opposed them.

In your case, I would not even bring up the subject.  I would not go out of my way to cover the tattoos and if they saw them I would simple act as if the tattoos are not a big deal.  If you come on as if you are ready for a scolding you may get it.  Playing the no big deal scenario should defuse or at least mitigate the situation.

• Mystic

I've seen similar nonsense posted before. Troll fail. You are 20 - take control of your own life. Mommy and daddy no longer have a say so in the decisions you make.

• Rick

THAT'S up to you .........................................

Tell them that you are sorry they don't like it but you're an adult and this is your decision.

You can use makeup to cover the tattoos for the time being.

You're an adult. Not their business.