Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 2 months ago

I checked in online for my flight and paid baggage fees. now that that flight is cancelled do my baggage fees roll over to the new flight?

I am flying on american airline. Last night I did the 24hr check in online and purchased the baggage fees for one checked bag. This morning my flight was cancelled and they automatically rebooked me for a new flight tomorrow. Will my checked baggage fees automatically roll over to the new flight or do I have to call them to transfer it/ possibly reimburse me to pay for it again for the new flight

• DEBS

First, confirm the new flight. They reserve it for you for some time, but you must confirm it with them if you haven't already.

For your baggage fees, they should move with your flight. If you're asked to pay again checking in, then keep all your receipts and deal with it with customer service when you're not rushing for the flight.

Yes, but keep your documentation from the current flight just in case.

Call the airline to confirm

Yes, but call AA and talk to a human to confirm.