Cleetus asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 months ago

Were you surprised the Chiefs won the SuperBowl?

• Andy

I was.  San Francisco I thought was the better team.

No bet on them.

I was glad to see Andy get a title after 21 years as a head coach. The Chiefs are a great come from behind team as witnessed in the 2 AFC playoff games. Hail to The Chiefs. Yes 50 years for the second. I was not surprised when they got to the Super Bowl and yes the better team was victorious. 

Yes I was because I wanted them to win and the team I always root for loses.

I was delighted. It seemed that all of the media know-it-alls didn't think the Chiefs deserved to be in the Super Bowl because they're base in Middle America and not on one of the coasts.

Not really.To me these were two good teams.Wouldn't have been a big surprise if either team won.

• Bob

I was a little surprised that they did win it.

They were favored.  No.  I was not surprised that they won.  And coming back from 10 points down for a team that explosive...not particularly surprising there.

They were (slightly) favored to win the game, so it wasn't a surprise they actually did.

Actually I was!  The 49ers used to be the team that came from behind in the last minutes of the game.  That was what made them so fun to watch. 

But KC lost the very first Super Bowl and haven't been back in 50 years.  So in a way it wasn't so bad.  What else has KC got going for them?  And it was another opportunity for our benighted president to embarrass himself, not even knowing the state KC was in.

• blakely4 months agoReport

not see the chiefs in every single playoff game that they were down by 10 points or more and won them all? chiefs have been doing this so much this year.