promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
randy asked in SportsBasketball · 2 months ago

Are you Going to miss Kobe Bryant?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I didn't even know him before his death few days ago. 

• 1 month ago

Ya, I miss him...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I miss watching him play basketball, albeit never met him. 41 is too young to die though.

• 2 months ago

I'm not a basketball fan so no. Actually I don't really miss anyone I don't know in real life. I might miss their talent but as a person if I don't have a personal relationship with them I find it hard to get emotional about them. It's sad that he died at a young age and in such a way, but at least he went quick, better than dying from a long illness.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Hockey
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No.                                  

• 2 months ago

I’ll miss Kobe Bryant about much as I’ll miss all of the other millions of people who have died since his helicopter crash.  I think it’s terrible how people only miss you if you’re an entertainer, mostly just to make themselves look better.

• ARTiL1S2 months agoReport

That's how the world works. Some people are fortunate enough get the chance and abilities to achieve such aura of success that make people remember them when they are long gone. Kobe was one of those people. And yeah people do like to blow celebrities' deaths beyond proportions now a days

• 2 months ago

NO.. NOT AT ALL

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It’s annoying how people are still talking abt it

• 2 months ago

Absolutely not, this came 17 years too late.  The world would be much better off if this happened to every rapist.  I have every sympathy for the other victims, but Bryant got far better than he deserved.

• ...Show all comments
    • Axel1 month agoReport

bro, are you an idiot he was not a rapist he didn't go to jail and was a free man the girl was just trying to **** his life up the girl who accused him had to die in a helicopter crash

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It is still so hard to believe he’s no longer with us.  He had his whole life ahead of him.  He will be truly missed.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.