Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 2 months ago

Trying to find a small business idea where I can charge $5 a month to 1000 people?

Most businesses ideas, you need upfront money to start. With something like that I’d suggest you buy something in bulk for a low cost and high profit, something that maybe wouldn’t be a bad idea would be fresh baked brownies once a month. I mean yeah they could always make their own but if yours are great they’ll keep buying right. 

• John

No, but thanks for asking.

• 2 months agoReport

What's up with these hater answers?

• casper

Okay, I am no expert, but I am going to try to help you though. Think about a customers prospective, then think about will 5 dollars be worth the expenditure. The only thing I can think of is, delivery services, Car washing at the customers expense of the water. You can supply the soap by buying it by the bulk. Washing windows, cleaning the gutters. You just gotta be super creative. You got to give a reason why someone would Invest that's practical.

I'll be happy to tell you one.

When will you pay me?

Given that you cant even find 5 people, chalk it up to being a pipedream.