Winco Foods dress code?

I recently got hired at Winco Foods for the Deli and I know that I need the red/white/black polo. I'm having a bit of trouble knowing which "nonslip shoes" are appropriate. I've been looking through pictures and I've been seeing all kinds of different shoes from nikes, sketchers, and some pretty heavy duty nonslip shoes. For the pants style, I'm not sure what's okay either. I know the colors are black, dark denim, and kakhi but the style is what I'm concerned about. Are skinny jeans acceptable? 

not jeans................

• Gert

Why don't you ask the HR person?

• hamel5

You're going to be very uncomfortable working in skinny jeans all day. Look for something like Dockers

Shoes? Sketchers has some decent , inexpensive work shoes.

• Eva

Skinny jeans are not appropriate for work. A straight leg or slacks are fine. Because you are working in an area that may be wet from time to time, you do not want a fabric non-slip shoe.

Skinny jeans are probably not "acceptable," but they probably wont complain. 

Buy the ugly, heavy duty non-slip shoes. 

ask some of your co workers the brands they like, Skinny jeans are not comfortable for working and are probably not the best choice. But ask--you can get erroneous info on here as its a guessing.