Winco Foods dress code?

I recently got hired at Winco Foods for the Deli and I know that I need the red/white/black polo. I'm having a bit of trouble knowing which "nonslip shoes" are appropriate. I've been looking through pictures and I've been seeing all kinds of different shoes from nikes, sketchers, and some pretty heavy duty nonslip shoes. For the pants style, I'm not sure what's okay either. I know the colors are black, dark denim, and kakhi but the style is what I'm concerned about. Are skinny jeans acceptable? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

not jeans................

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Gert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why don't you ask the HR person?

• hamel5
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You're going to be very uncomfortable working in skinny jeans all day. Look for something like Dockers

Shoes? Sketchers has some decent , inexpensive work shoes.

• Eva
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Skinny jeans are not appropriate for work. A straight leg or slacks are fine. Because you are working in an area that may be wet from time to time, you do not want a fabric non-slip shoe.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Skinny jeans are probably not "acceptable," but they probably wont complain. 

Buy the ugly, heavy duty non-slip shoes. 

• 2 months ago

ask some of your co workers the brands they like, Skinny jeans are not comfortable for working and are probably not the best choice. But ask--you can get erroneous info on here as its a guessing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.