How to bypass fb friend request block?

Facebook blocked me from sending friend requests to people. Anyway around this? 

Yes I have a answer,  leave Facebook. They will pick on anyone, just because they can,,  I’m beginning to think,  if there grumpy, they shut down more Facebook,  to take out there frustrations,   Seriously.. can we do anything? He’ll no,   Only to leave.  I left mine,  couldn’t stand the politics, drama,   And there not really freakin friends, unless you find old schoolmates. Even them, is getting FED up with Facebook, Amen

• Daniel

You can not get Around that you have to Wait til the Block gets Lifted

You can not Send Friend Requests to Strangers or Send to many in a Short Period of time Facebook takes that as being Aggressive

If to many people Mark your Friend Requests as Spam or that they dont know you this Warrants the Block

• John D4 months agoReport

Can’t get around it?🤔 but I already did🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Brian

There is no stated limit to the number of friend requests you can send per day, other than the 5,000 friend limit.

Stop doing it! Why would you want to be friends with someone you've never met!

• John D4 months agoReport

If you can’t answer the question don’t say nothing at all. 

There's absolutely no way around the block. You'll just have to let it time itself out. If you've sent way too many friend requests and they were rejected, then that's the reason behind it. They've sent feedback to Facebook after declining your requests saying they don't know you. Remember you should only send friend requests to the people you know personally.

• brian 2010

No. The rules are very clear on what I'm saying. It's not worth losing your account over something like this.

You can contact support and ask them to lift the block but Facebook isn't a democracy. It's because you've sent too many friend requests to people you don't know, they may have sent feedback that they don't know you, they are asked when they decline a request to click if they know you or not and if a few people click "no" then you can't send any more.

• Mark

Exactly!  I used to get "friend" requests from "people" with handles like "Sexy Pammy".