promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Nurse studying?

I'm a junior in high school, I plan on going to nursing school when I graduate. I like to do nursing studies now ( nothing too extreme) to be prepared for nursing school. Is it too early to do that?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Jason
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You can if you want and it never hurts to have been exposed to information beforehand. It won't make nursing school any shorter, but it might help make it a little easier. Any way you look at it, nursing school is hard. If you feel like you would benefit from time spent learning something on the subject, by all means, go right ahead. 

Source(s): Working on my masters in nursing
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • :)
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Never too early, but honestly just enjoy high school. That’s what I did, and I have no regrets. You have all of nursing school to study nursing.

• 2 months ago

Yes for actual nursing, but you can start learning anatomy and medical terms now

• 2 months ago

If you would want a good job, you would have to study for more than just school. It is a longer journey of learning. As a nurse you would see some disgusting stuff. If you bellive that you have what is takes to be more than just basically a care taker and you are ready to earn a good place, It is a good place to go.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.