Nurse studying?

I'm a junior in high school, I plan on going to nursing school when I graduate. I like to do nursing studies now ( nothing too extreme) to be prepared for nursing school. Is it too early to do that?

• Jason

You can if you want and it never hurts to have been exposed to information beforehand. It won't make nursing school any shorter, but it might help make it a little easier. Any way you look at it, nursing school is hard. If you feel like you would benefit from time spent learning something on the subject, by all means, go right ahead. 

Source(s): Working on my masters in nursing
  • :)

Never too early, but honestly just enjoy high school. That’s what I did, and I have no regrets. You have all of nursing school to study nursing.

Yes for actual nursing, but you can start learning anatomy and medical terms now

If you would want a good job, you would have to study for more than just school. It is a longer journey of learning. As a nurse you would see some disgusting stuff. If you bellive that you have what is takes to be more than just basically a care taker and you are ready to earn a good place, It is a good place to go.