Why is Trump getting blamed for "migrant children in cages" when that was happening when Obama was President?

Evidence has shown those photos and camera videos of migrant children in ICE detention camps were shown in 2014-2015 back when Obama was President and it wasn't a problem then but now it is because Trump is President enforcing the law.

The dems know their pictures were taking during OBAMAS TERM.. THE mainstream NEWS just does not want to tell the truth about them. 

• W

Beats me. Why does Trump claim credit for the economic upturn when it was already happening under Obama? Note: I am not a fan of Obama and I am a Republican. But I refuse to become a member of any cult and surrender my right to not be a mindless follower.

• Zhu

Obama isn't predident any more. Trump is responsible now. 

I saw none of those images at that time. Tehy sure got enough publicity after Trump arrived. He seemed to be proud of the abuses.

• retired old sarge

That's because the DEMS didn't want you to see what Obama had done when it came to having cages like those in a dog pound has. They were put there under OBAMA'S ADMIN.

Democrats: "Don't do as I do, just do as I say because I'm out to get you anyway I can."

Obama didn't take such public glee in it. Most of Trump's problems are of his own making and because he can't shut his mouth and stop tweeting. Had he just instituted his policies without needing to crow about it he'd be getting less pushback.

• JerryL

i dissagree Obama is the anti crhist 

the media forgot that

• The Mikel

"All the news that 'fits;" Right On!

Over time Democrats' open border position has grown more extreme.  What their candidates are essentially proposing is to bring anyone from the 3rd world who comes to America and then give them free everything.  You can sense America is in grave danger of making a terrible, costly and irreversible mistake.

It wasn't

That's just another right wing lie.

And, it's another, 'B-b-but Obama did' excuse

as if you're ok with kids being caged like rabid animals.

What happened during Obama's term was small compared to the large scale detention Trump ordered.  What law was he enforcing?

• JerryL

not a lie Obama caged kids i see you used anpnymous to anwer you like all democrats cowards

It was acceptable when Obama did it. It was wrong when Trump did it.

• Mark

Trump is one of those contrary people who are so just to be contrary.  Someone should tell him "don't drop a plugged-in radio to a full bath in which you are sitting."  (He probably do it, to show people "how smart he is", and then the White House would have its first deep-fried turkey.