Have you ever gotten drunk on st Patrick’s day ?

🍺  🍀 

• Favorite Answer

Many times!  I love corned beef and:cabbage too!  :D

• Years ago,  only with green beer 🍺 

1 week ago

Yes, at my aunt's funeral my Dad and cousin got me drunk at the reception and it happened to fall on St. Patrick's Day. They asked me if I wanted a shot and I said "sure" and took out my camera thinking they meant a group picture of everyone. Then they handed me a shot. Next thing I knew it was the next day and I was too sick to go to work. Luckily I work for my Dad. 

• 1 week ago

No because I never drink. The smell of alcohol drives me nuts.

• 1 week ago

no cause i dont drink

• 1 week ago

Never have. I have a scanner that I listen to once in a while and hear all of the idiots going to jail for DUI-Driving Under Influence, not to mention the hangovers, fights, and more that will be happening that day, night and the next day, no  way.

• I never been drunk before hun.

• 1 week ago

No. I also have never been drunk the day before or the day after St Patrick’s Day.

• Binks
    1 week ago

Earlier in life, almost all the time, but now, not so often. I do have an Irish pub about a minute away though.

• 1 week ago

Between ages 17-30, yes, back when I could do it. Now it's a celebratory shot with the husband then bed. Can't keep up anymore with the youngins!