promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do people like rap?

i’ve tried listening to it and it has no good tune and just sounds terrible and most of the time the rappers are always black violent tattood emo criminals, it’s complete trash, so how do people even like it?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

some people like it and others dont, ive never been much into music myself

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Here in Europe black immigrants like it 

• 1 month ago

Music is subjective and people are going to like whatever appeals to them. I despise rap and I always will, I hate all of it. 

• 2 months ago

i like rap from the 80s

run dmc

nwa

big daddy cane

eazy e

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I listened to some rap. I think eminem is a decent, or good singer. I can't really make up my mind about his music. All I know is I don't hate his rap songs! I heard other rap music from other singers, and I don't like it just like you. I am not going to waste my time thinking about what other people don't like, and like. Because we are all different, and we all have our likes, and dislikes.

I think he does make valid, and interesting points in the song I am sharing with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgdCo_cTCok

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because men feel embarrassed to like any other type of music. It's cool to like rap.

• 2 months ago

Shorter anon troll: 'WAAAAAHH!!!!!'

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

When u find out, let me know

Black does not mean ghetto. Im black and come from a highly educated family and have lived nowhere near the ghetto. The same as white people that are alcoholics that live in trailer parks and have missing teeth are different from white people who have homes, good family, and live in he suburbs is the same way not all black people identify with "I busted a nut on her face" being played over a beat or "put this gun in your skirt b#tch." Its crass! I assume that people like the beats and those that are around people like those rappers relate to them and those who arent around those type of rappers, find them to be awesome because they havent seen anything like it in real life, so they emulate the lifestyle and lingo thinking it is cool. Its garbage IMO.

• 2 months ago

ask them...............................

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I have no idea.  I agree.

It's just terrible 'poetry' shouted to a monotonous beat by tone-deaf young men with zero talent.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.