Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

Why doesn't my husband want to have sex with me?

I know for a fact that he isn't cheating. But I've been asking him for days and days and he keeps saying he doesn't feel like it. He's only 28. I don't understand what the problem is. But its really hurting my feelings. Why is he rejecting me?

how do you KNOW he isn't cheating? are you with him 24/7?

just find out ..ask him

You should have married me

3 possibilities. 1 u ugly 2 he gay 3 he tired

How about making a trip here to central Texas... 

Well, I am more in the opposite situation where I don't want to have sex with my boyfriend anymore. I am not cheating on him. My reasons are a mix between: 

1.) Not in the mood

2.) He is bad in bed 

3.) Past abuse 

4.) I'm not attracted to him anymore 

Maybe one of those reasons is why he isn't into you anymore. 

We have been married 45 yrs. Most of our sex has been of the fun and playful kind, not the candlelight and music kind.  

Think outside the bedroom. Next time you take a shower, wear just the towel around the house for a while. See how long it takes before he pulls it off. My wife wears just a Tshirt that comes to mid butt. (drives me crazy) cook breakfast in just panties on a day that he goes to work (or golfing, fishing, etc). He will think about that all day. On a day when he is home, do the same, then sit on his lap and feed him his breakfast. Snuggle up on the couch when he is watching TV, then start unbuttoning something on you or on him. Have a naked video night where you both sit naked on the couch, popcorn and drinks, and watch something you like (doesn't have to be porn). Have naked breakfast on Saturday mornings. Don't forget car sex. Scout out a place when you are alone, then one night when you are driving home, say, "Turn here." and guide him to the spot.. Pull out some battery powered candles for the dashboard. We had a book called "101 sexual positions" and a jar with pieces of paper numbered 1 to 101. We would pick a number and try that position. Have sex in every room, on, under, or beside every piece of furniture. Try sex on the stairs. After you have done a few of these, challenge him to come up with something. But most of all HAVE FUN!!!! 

Honestly he must be cheating on you or stressed. Does he look stressed or been acting stressed lately? If not then he has to be cheating  because I don’t understand why else wouldn’t he be having sexy with his wife. 

1. Bring it to his attention

2. Is anything stressful going on?

3. I can't stress enough to "communicate"

• Ya-Hoo

Maybe he's not attracted to you anymore