Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 months ago

Why don’t people like Justin Bieber?

It is because he is a sham musician.

Musicians make good music.

Does Justin Beiber have even one good song? What is it? Give me the link, I'll give it a look. We were spoiled in the 20th century with a plethora of greats, Bowie, Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Radiohead, I could give you a long list here but I won't...

And now, pop music is exemplified by this spoiled tosser who has so far not produced even one great song to justify his status. He is not a musician, he is lite porn for pre-pubescent girls. If he had some good songs, we could forgive him for being a bit of an a$$ole.

He dresses like a homeless person 

• Hockey

Justine Biebel?

Because he is a pansy and a ****. So weak that even my oldest cat that never learned to hunt would consider him prey.

because fam went to his head later in his career

As an older adult who did not follow his early career closely, all I know is he rocketed to stardom quickly. Then, is seems, he couldn't handle it or he had a mental health episode or something. I am not diagnosing, but his behavior seems almost bipolar to me. Of course, the celebrity world has some weird ideas about keeping your name before the public to promote your next gig. Bad behavior (or news) is better than no news at all, according to one narrative. Perhaps that works for the first 100 or so stars who do that, but when it becomes the norm--as it has, it appears you are dealing with a group of people who discharged themselves from a psychiatric facility Against Medical Advice (AMA). They just appear unstable. Perhaps, that is Bieber's problem. For his own sake (and health), I hope he can settle down and do something constructive even when he is not doing the music thing. Some psychotherapy and psychotropic medication may be in order as well. 

Although he is a celebrity who became popular from his young age, he has been hated by many people for a long time. Majority of the haters are hating him just because they do not like his attitude and personality. On the other hand, the people who love him are liking him because of his songs that cross a million views soon after their release.

He is a random arrogant gangsta wannabe 

• TCCWOWNER1 month agoReport

Do not compare gangstas to him

Because he's incredibly annoying. Not only that he's an idiot for breaking Selena Gomez's heart and ruining things with her. She's gorgeous

• TCCWOWNER1 month agoReport

Yeah, he cheated on Selena for Avril Lavigne, and now he's doing the same thing with Hailey...

Because he has an above average weiner and most guys are jealous of that.

So many reasons: arrogance is the biggest but also because he’s not that talented.