Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

I’m planning on having sex For the first time. If I have it when I’m on my period will it hurt less? ?

Is penetration somehow easier when you are on your period? 

Or am I completely clueless 

It's a bit messy, but yes the vaginal blood acts as a lubricant to a certain extent.

But don't do that, it might gross out your partner.

Go slowly, ask your partner to be gentle and take his time. It should be special, gentle and loving.

• :)

A real man isn’t scared of blood

NO! It will just make it all the more messy! Wait until you are off and then take it easy. Don't RUSH anything. If you REALLY want to have sex, at least REALLY like the guy you are going to be with. When you are NOT having your period and you get sexually aroused your vagina excretes lubricant.. the penis does the same thing when a man is aroused, it will start leaking thick fluid which also lubricates the vagina for intercourse. Between both the man and the woman things get PLENTY wet down there. Think back to when you have been sexually aroused, I bet your vagina was wet. If the guy is also having his first sexual encounter, dont let it be with a bloody pussy. Even married couples dont always have sex when the woman is on her period. I've had sex when my Wife/GF has been on their period a few times, only because we were both SO horny and just got each other off.

At least if you screw AFTER your period then you are much safer and wont get pregnant. I say that so that if the person you are going to be with has NO diseases (his first time too).. then you really should have sex bareback.. at least once to know what it feels like.

You aren’t clueless! It does help lubricate but you HAVE TO WEAR CONDOMS. You guys can get diseases especially with the period blood mixing. So make sure you wear them! Also (pro tip: lay on your back like fully on your back and not propped up. It hurts less that way)

• 1 month agoReport

I've only had sex with my GF/Wife on her period if we were in a situation where we were both horribly horny.

You are completely clueless. And having sex during your Menzies is disgusting. You are at your hormonal low for sexual interest. If you really wanna have fun you wait two weeks. Your hormones will be an all time high for the month and you will really enjoy sex. Be sure to use a condom each and every penetration please. There is no excuse for young pregnant females.

Sex is not supposed to hurt, use lubricant as well.

• :)

While I definitely think being on my period was when sex felt the least uncomfortable, I wouldn’t have sex the first time on my period just because itll give you just another thing to be worried about. You need to be as relaxed as possible your first time. Stress causes your vaginal muscles to tighten. And you’ll already be right down there because you haven’t had sec before. 

• 1 month agoReport

Yea.. she needs to feel it like it will be most of the time. Sex during a period is only for committed partners who are totally monogamous.

Penetration works when the female body is aroused, which prepares the vagina for penetration. If you're all uptight and anxious then the sexual arousal is going to go down the tubes.

• 1 month agoReport

And.. for us to get comfortable using condoms since she did not want to get pregnant. We still had sex bareback a few times when we ran out of condoms.

Yes it would hurt less. Just bend over in a shower, let the guy get in you good then straighten up and let the good times roll and flow. That way all you got to do is wash yourself off, slap a rag on dry off and put your clothes back on. Make sure he wears  a condom and you wash the blood out of the shower. Get luck.

You are clueless and not everyone but most avoid sex while on period. Sex will not hurt if you are relaxed and wanting to enjoy it and used precautions and don't believe the story that you cant get pregnant if you have sex on period or if he pulls out. No condoms no sex.

it may turn your partner off especially giving you oral

you are completely clueless. sex should not hurt at all and blood is not lubricating it is sticky

it is not your period that makes penetration easy it is your level of arousal

• Ace Shorty

Do you even have a brain, this is a person who has never had sex. The person who replied below knows a lot more than you do, yes the blood does act as a lubricant.Get your head out of your anus.