How can I stay asleep longer?

Any tips and advice is helpful. Thanks in advance.

Because I'll wake up in the middle of the night, and I'll have problems going back to sleep afterwards.

It's actually normal to have two-phased sleep. (There's an Adam Ruins Everything episode where a "sleep expert" scientist guy points it out.)  Now I sleep like 3 hours and then wake up.  I can tell you my advice:

Drink water an hour or before bed so that you don't wake up in the middle of the night to piss it out.  

What I do if I can't sleep- if it goes longer than 30 minutes I just get up. It's stupid to just lie there and "try".  Just get up and do stuff.  You'll fall asleep faster if you put your mind to do something than just lying there.  Don't work out because then your body is all pumped up and alert.  

Also I find "mindfulness" meditation works very well. (It's the only meditation I understand.) 

As right now, I’m sipping on sleepy time tea. Vanilla,  really good for you,  you can even  have it cold to..  don’t take caffeine before bed,  no sweet s. You should be fine.. 

Join THE CLUB. We deal with it. ;-)

• Dale-E

Get a lot more exercise during the day. If possible, use a trampoline.

Why would you want to sleep longer if you have energy when you awake. Life is great enjoy it.

ask your doctor to give you something so you stay asleep longer