Is it useless to try to explain anything to a Democrat?

• Cousin
    7 days ago

NO, it is NOT useless to try to explain anything to a Democrat. What IS useless, is trying to explain anything to a Republinazi. They blindly, uncritically and unthinkingly follow a "Leader" who is a square osshole. 

• Huh. Seems to me the Dems did that for 8 years under worthless Obummer. 

• Prince
    1 week ago

Useless to try to get us to sacrifice other people's lives for economic growth. We will never be able to understand how you can be so un-principled. 

• 1 week ago

The Democratic Party as we now know it does not really stand for anything other than hating Trump and yes it is completely useless to explain anything to a Trump hater because they are obsessed.  The old Democratic Party used to really stand for something but sadly enough you don't see that anymore.  You see crazies who think things like the Green New Deal is good for our economy. People who think our children should "choose" their gender and who honestly believe that the rich should pay for their healthcare and college tuition.  Scary and if some of you don't buy a clue soon our country is doomed.

1 week ago

No but you said democrat that covers lots of people 

but if you mean will you go insane trying to sort them out YES 

but died in the wool big government optimistic fools will not do not want to listen 

Everyone wants to fix problems 

the disagreement is HOW to FIX THINGS

Envy removal is the first step and most people refuse to see facts and thus let it block their mind sets

GOOD example of a fact ,,,, many people incorrectly believe being a Christian means you are conservative. IT does not.

Most Christians are liberals AKA big government big brother 

YET both reps and dems will argue and say I am wrong 

the truth is often bitter 

• 1 week ago

Real Democrats are fine people who can and will discuss things. The "progressive" 10% who are insane are useless just like the 10% of republicans who are so far right its scary.

• Shikhar1 week agoReport

10%?!? ***** its like 90% I haven't found a single democrat that believes everything is racist and sexist. And I haven't seen any bullshit in the far right.

• It's difficult, because democrats believe lies. The only way to convince democrats to agree with conservative ideals is to appeal to their feelings and go for the very base of their beliefs. Often when arguing with democrats, the very first sentence they use, contains the lie.

Example? Ok: Take the democrat shibboleth "The rich don't pay their fair share."

It's a lie because: The rich pass on their tax burden onto employees, customers and shareholders. Those are the people who pay every penny of the rich man's taxes.

Then ask: Why do you want to harm all those poor people by taxing the rich? While the rich remain just as rich.

LOL I guess you are correct. If you need any proof, look at the discussion of my answer. Certainly THOSE Democrats are incapable of assimilating the truth.

• 1 week ago

IT IS NOT ONLY USELESS, YOU ALSO CONFUSE THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT FIT INTO THEIR AMERITOPIA AGENDA

• Joseph
    1 week ago

A closed mind is just that, closed.. 

• Joseph
      1 week agoReport

I agree on the pointless part, thanks for proving to me that your mind is closed.

• 1 week ago

i dont think so

• Gregg
      1 week agoReport

Democrats know that it's your explanation that's useless. so they don't care to listen.

1 week ago

So true.

I tried telling a Democrat that windmills cause cancer,

that we need to rake our forests. and that Trump won the popular vote,

They wouldn't listen.

• gibbsmb
      1 week agoReport

No wonder you think explaining is useless.  2 outta 3 are outright lies.  If you understand the difference between facts & opinion & can talk reason & listen to other view points, I'll talk to you as long as you like even if you are a Trump supporter