Tony asked in Food & DrinkEntertaining · 2 months ago

Whats the best new strong cigarette brand?

I live in BC Canada. I used to smoke pall mall xl blue flow filter. Now the whole smoke game has changed. Im looking for the strongest new cigarette brand that are high quality. Im tired of smoking these brown filter cigarettes with the white spots on the filter, it looks hideous. I want a nice looking smoke that is strong. Someone help me out. Thanks

"best" and "cigarette brand" don't fit in the same sentence. You might as well be asking "which cigarette is best at giving me cancer".

Visit this website for help https://smoking-room.net/clove-cigarettes

• Herman

If you can find them I would suggest non filtered Lucky Strike or non filtered Camel's.

I have smoked Lucky Strike for close to 50 years. I live in the USA. Canada might

not have either of them.

none of them, that stuff is garbage and people get cancer from it

none are, theyre trash, people die of cancer from it

• Tony2 months agoReport

Lol ive met many people that have been smoking for over 50 years and are still smoking. Ive met 80 year olds that are still smoking. And ive seen people die from lung cancer and other cancers that didnt even smoke ;)