Does ringworm stay in your system? Or is this an allergy?

About 3 or 4 years ago I got ringworm on the outside of my elbow when I scratched it falling off a horse in the dirt. Since then I keep getting a circular rash on the inside of both of my elbows (not the outside), and they can sometimes itch. I get the rashes like 4 or 5 times a year, even in the middle of the winter when Im not outside. I have been to a barn or have ridden horse for 3 years either. None of my family has gotten ringworm either, so I find it really hard to believe that I have gotten ringworm that often unless it stays in your body and spreads. We have never changed detergent either. Could it be an allergy? I went through a period where I got terrible stomach cramps every night, and have been getting brain fog a lot, as well as some other weird symptoms. I am starting an elimination diet tomorrow to check for intolerances, I was just curious if this could be an allergy or ringworm that has spread and never went away. I added a picture that I found that looks very similar to it.

Ring worm is a fungus and it doesnt stay inside your system. There are other things that causes "rings" (granuloma annulare is one); have you seen a good dermatologist? I would. Some lab work/biopsy would be definitive.