promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 4 months ago

What the heck is milk of rock?? Alchemy ingredient?

I wonder just what “milk of rock” is. I found a potion recipe in the deep web for a potion that could help me improve my singing if added to the bathtub and bathed in.

I was able to figure out most of the ingredients except for Milk of Rock. What exactly is milk of rock?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • AgProv
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

This sort of thing?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • j153e
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

A book, "Saint Germain on Alchemy," might have a clue.

• 4 months ago

milk of poppy would be my guess. and it may fix your singing if your high you will sound better. its an ancient form of opium

• 4 months ago

Maybe it's milky quartz?

The healing properties of Milky quartz will help you dispel negative energies and gain a more positive outlook towards life. It will add more clarity to your perspective towards life, eventually heightening your intuitive powers.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mr. P
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

This is a problem when you start to study alchemy or any old recipes really. Quite often the ingredients are unobtainable or as with alchemy disguised to prevent lay persons using it.

It took me 20 years to discover what some meant.

I would suggest that for yours it would be a literal description, but there are many levels to magic and alchemy. For example if I told you that a cure for a sore throat involves collecting tree lichen - usnea, it may be that apart from the benefits of the lichen itself, just spending a day exercising in the fresh air would assist in the cure. Being told it will cure you works on your psyche so you feel more positive and the tea will actually cure a strep throat.

Think of where you may have seen rocks exuding a milk - in caves. (lime water actually) It is unlikely you can carry much of the water back so it would be more sensible to bathe in the cave water itself. While there you can relax and practice vocal exercises in the cave echoes -which will improve your vocal range.

Not everything is literal. You have to think outside of the book - or box.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Sperm.         

• Prince
      Lv 5
      3 months agoReport

That's the sacrifice of the youth. 

• 4 months ago

Cash superhouse.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.