Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 2 months ago

Weird seeds appearing out of nowhere?

A bunch of these weird looking seed things keep appearing out of nowhere and they only appear on this shelf that i have. I always clean them up but when i look the next day they are their again. I looked everywhere to see where they might be coming from but i found nothing. It's like they just magically appear and it's been happening for years. Can someone please tell me what they might be?

• y

In you pic, I can't tell if they are also on the wine and whatever else is on that shelf. That would tell us if it is coming from above. It looks very similar to where ants dump their crap while cleaning and clearing out their nest. 

So it might be something related to your wall or ceiling depending on how old they are, they could be crumbling a bit of debris onto the shelf. Other than that I have no idea sorry