Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 2 months ago

How to get a ghost gf?

I told my cousin I could talk to ghosts and that I have a ghost girlfriend, but now he wants to take me on a double date with his girlfriend and I can't really talk to ghosts 😑 help? It has to be a girl ghost because I'm a lesbian so don't answer if you only know how to talk to boy ghosts, thanks!!! :P

Cool im a lesbian too. Okay so I do connect with spirits and such you should bring a pendulum so you two can "communicate", and you may want to bring an object of "importance" so that she can "resonate" in the area. You could pack a tarot deck too, but those take a bit too long. You should do a quick search of how to read a pendulum though. You might actually interact with a spirit so please remember to be respectful of them.

I think I am also a lesbian as I also only fancy females, unlike all the willy woofs on here. I would hate to go for a slash and have to stand next to all the Q&A willy watchers. Lucky enough, I work with a few people gifted with gaydar so they keep me right.

Sounds like your cousin doesn't believe you... Maybe you should tell him the truth? You sound a little young to be delving into the paranormal anyway

ask your ghost to give you one

• 👻

Why not come right out and ask this yourself Satyrette? You don’t have to hide behind the anon feature.