Wasnt it funny when rangers were caught thieving tax money and the new club had to start life in DIVISION THREE?

Certainly got what they deserved the scumbags

I think t ws a fair outcome.

Hey Julie, you're still here. I thought your aids would have kicked in and you would have disappeared. Tik tok tik tok ............ you are dying you fargot 

Indeed he did not and never will dunny!!!

He's a married man suppressin his Philip schofield by pretendin he's into wimmin but in reality he's a closet bender...  how many men u kno goes on about bums into detail... Think on that... That Dan's a big gay

• dunny

It was then Dan , now its a broken record , PS Dan , Did you ever meet up with Julie 

• Maggie

I had to look to see why I wasn't blocked.. Tough luck Danny Bhoy, but you're back with the same repetitive nonsense and your obsession with Rangers, despite them apparently being a new team.. Keep the originality up. 

History. No easy ride for the Piggery pansies any more.