Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsGolf · 2 months ago

Did Nantz yak and brown nose himself out of his interview with Clint Eastwood?

Interview rule number one: ask open questions, not yes or no questions. Rule two: veteran celebrity guests are capable of blowing their own horn if they wish.

• Favourite answer

Nantz lives in PB; lord knows he talks about it enough. The tournament has turned into unwatchable dirge because the Yanks think this passes for quality coverage (which speaks volumes). I mean, you have a pretty good final round in tough conditions (pulling like heck for Taylor to win) so by all means let's have Nantz talk to some old guy wearing an onion belt who is as coherent as a corpse. I'm having to follow online since watching CBS' coverage is wretched. Don't show the leaders...please, let me see some idiot named 'Larry the Cable Guy (is this even a real person)' and Bill Murray's beyond tiresome act.

• Bob

CBS is better than fox,and about even with NBC, and the coverage of golf on any/all networks has gone way donhill in the last 20 to 25 years

• Bob

Yes it was bad, but not all that bad.